- 1 Buddha Quotes on Karma For Positivity
- 2 Buddhist Karma Quotes for Anger
- 3 Buddha Quotes on Karma & Relationships
- 4 Karma Buddha Quotes for Wisdom
- 5 Heart-Touching Buddha Karma Quotes
- 6 Effect of Karma in Islam, Buddhism, Hinduism, Christianity, & Science!
- 7 Conclusion
The word “Karma” is the most powerful and satisfying in the world. Because no one can go away from the cycle of karma. It’s natural that you have to face your actions in the same way you did with others. It is a Sanskrit word that means “deed or action”. Word therapy is the best medicine for the burices of our souls. That’s why quotes about karma are the most efficient way to get back to life after being destroyed by someone else. Here are unique Buddhist Karma Quotes that will give you hope in your life to survive and to have patience until karma encounters all the men who teased or hurt you. Moreover, Buddha Quotes on karma are very much honorable all over the world because they are powerful enough to change someone’s entire life.
Buddha Quotes on Karma For Positivity
Quotes are the fuel of your soul that gives you motivation, strength, courage, and positivity in your life. So there are some awesome buddha karma quotes for positivity in your life and actions.
- “Not even our death can wipe out our good deeds and actions”.
- “When our actions come out for nothing it creates no karma”.
- “One who has made bad karma previously, but tries to make good deeds at present for creating good karma, It’ll brighten his life like a moon that shines behind dark clouds”.
- “Just as one can make a lot of garlands from a heap of flowers, so man, subject to birth & death as he is, should make himself a lot of good karma.”
- “Everything is based on mind, is led by mind, is fashioned by mind. If you speak and act with a polluted mind, suffering will follow you, as the wheels of the oxcart follow the footsteps of the ox.”
- “It is in the nature of things that joy arises in a person free from remorse.”
- “One who acts on truth is happy in this world and beyond.”
- “Set your heart on doing good. Do it over and over again, and you will be filled with joy.”
- “All that we are is the result of what we have thought. If a man speaks or acts with an evil thought, pain follows him. If a man speaks or acts with a pure thought, happiness follows him, like a shadow that never leaves him.”
- “You will not be punished for your anger, you will be punished by your anger.
Buddhist Karma Quotes for Anger
Anger is one of the biggest issues for human beings. They can hurt a beloved one just because of their anger. But after that moment a person realizes that the way he talked or abused the other person was badly wrong. So, it’s necessary to overcome your anger and to make your nature cool and calm even in very bad situations in life. There are some amazing Buddhist karma quotes for anger.
- “It is better to conquer yourself than to win a thousand battles. Then the victory is yours. It cannot be taken from you, not by angels or by demons, heaven or hell.”
- “All that we are is the result of what we have thought; what we think we become.”
- “Resolutely train yourself to attain peace.”
- “If you do not change direction, you may end up where you are heading.”
- “What you are is what you have been. What you’ll be is what you do now.”
- “Nothing can harm you as much as your own thoughts unguarded.”
- “Be a lamp for yourselves. Be your own refuge. Seek for no other. All things must pass. Strive on diligently. Don’t give up.”
- “Meditate… do not delay, lest you later regret it.”
- “How people treat you is their karma; how you react is yours.”
- “Ardently do today what must be done. Who knows? Tomorrow, death comes.”
Buddha Quotes on Karma & Relationships
Relationships are the strengths of one’s life. No one can survive without relationships and for better and more successful relationships, these buddha karma quotes are very effective. Because these quotes are very powerful to make you a perfect partner. After these Buddhist karma quotes on karma and relationships, you will feel a clear difference in your attitude and behavior towards your partners.
- “If we fail to look after others when they need help, who will look after us?”
- “The root of suffering is attachment.”
- “If you knew what I know about the power of giving, you would not let a single meal pass without sharing it somehow.”
- “Some do not understand that we must die, but those who do realize this settle their quarrels.”
- “When watching after yourself, you watch after others. When watching after others, you watch after yourself.”
- “There is nothing more dreadful than the habit of doubt. Doubt separates people. It is a poison that disintegrates friendships and breaks up pleasant relations. It is a thorn that irritates and hurts; it is a sword that kills.”
- “Even as a solid rock is unshaken by the wind, so are the wise unshaken by praise or blame.”
- “Should you find a wise critic to point out your faults, follow him as you would a guide to hidden treasure.”
- “Do not dwell in the past, do not dream of the future, concentrate the mind on the present moment.”
- “Drop by drop is the water pot filled. Likewise, the wise man, gathering it little by little, fills himself with good.”
Karma Buddha Quotes for Wisdom
Karma Buddha quotes are worthy for wisdom seekers and people who can achieve some moral goals in their lives. Such quotes of Buddha work as medicine for people who want to change their lifestyles and attitude. Here are some of the best and most unique Buddhist Karma Quotes for wisdom.
- “Just as treasures are uncovered from the earth, so virtue appears from good deeds, and wisdom appears from a pure and peaceful mind. To walk safely through the maze of human life, one needs the light of wisdom and the guidance of virtue.”
- “Do not believe in anything simply because you have heard it. Do not believe in anything simply because it is spoken and rumored by many. Do not believe in anything simply because it is found written in your religious books. Do not believe in anything merely on the authority of your teachers and elders. Do not believe in traditions because they have been handed down for generations. But after observation and analysis, when you find that anything agrees with reason and is conducive to the good and benefit of one and all, then accept it and live up to it.”
- “All that we are is the result of what we have thought; and what we think we become.”
- “To be selfish, greedy, and unwilling to help the needy gives rise to future starvation and ruthlessness.”
- “Once you know the nature of anger and joy is empty, and you let them go, you set yourself free from karma.”
- “Just as one can make a lot of garlands from a heap of flowers, so man, subject to birth and death as he is, should make himself a lot of good karma.”
Heart-Touching Buddha Karma Quotes
Buddha quotes are the best way to boost your mentality level and to be a mature personality. Here are some of the heart-touching quotes by Buddha that will change your mindset.
- “I’m the owner of my actions, heir to my actions and deeds, related through my actions, and have my actions as my arbitrator. Whatever I do, for good or for evil, to that I’ll fall heir.”
- “Be careful of your actions as the implications can be terrible, be a good human being, and practice kindness. Because it’s the only way to live peacefully.”
- “Those who are free of resentful thoughts surely find peace.”
- “Dangerous consequences will follow when politicians and rulers forget moral principles. Whether we believe in God or karma, ethics is the foundation of every religion.”
- “From the scientific view, the theory of karma may be a metaphysical assumption. But it is no more so than the assumption that all of life is material and originated out of pure chance.”
- “Irrespective of whether we are believers or agnostics, whether we believe in God or karma, moral ethics is a code which everyone is able to pursue.”
- “The universe that we inhabit and our shared perception of it are the results of a common karma. Likewise, the places that we will experience in future rebirths will be the outcome of the karma that we share with the other beings living there. The actions of each of us, human or nonhuman, have contributed to the world in which we live. We all have a common responsibility for our world and are connected with everything in it.”
- “The actual experience of death is very important according to the Buddha’s point of view. Although how or where we will be reborn is generally dependent on karmic forces. Moreover, our state of mind at the time of death can influence the quality of our next rebirth. So at the moment of death, in spite of the great variety of karmas we have accumulated, if we make a special effort to generate a virtuous state of mind, we may strengthen and activate a virtuous karma, and so bring about a happy rebirth.”
Effect of Karma in Islam, Buddhism, Hinduism, Christianity, & Science!
Karma exists everywhere in the universe and it is efficiently acceptable in almost every religion and community over the world. No one can deny the presence and cycle of karma. Even the greatest community of Muslims over the world believe in Karma and its presence. Moreover, Christian, Hindu, and Buddhism communities are also highly believing in Karma and its effect on their upcoming lives. In addition to religions, Science also agrees on the fact of action and its reaction system.
Role of Karma in Islam
The people (Muslims) who belong to Islam firmly believe that there is a supernatural power called God who is perfectly watching and listening to everyone. He’ll give good or bad rewards for everyone’s good or worse deeds respectively. They believe in the final day of Judgement and the Judge of that day is aware of everything happening in the Universe.
God is the creator of the universe and knows every single thought arising in our minds. If a person thinks and performs good deeds he’ll get amazing rewards. On the other hand, if someone is thinking wrong and doing worse actions in his life then he’ll get the punishment for his deeds.
Existence of Karma for Christians
Christians also believe in God and they have faith in the reward of their good and bad deeds. According to them, God is Omniscient. People call the Creator of the universe by different names all over the world. Hence, Muslims and Christians call Him God. They think everything is being noticed by God and very soon all of us will receive the rewards according to our good or bad actions.
behavior with others. Karma is the best revenge planner and it never forgives anyone in the universe.
Effect of Karma on Buddhism & Hindu
According to Buddhism and Hindu religions, the future of everyone is completely dependent on his present time actions. If someone will do fruitful deeds his future will be bright and full of ease. But on the other hand, if you do bad things with anyone, it’ll come back to you in a worse form. Because Karma always chases everyone for his good or bad deeds. Leading to this viewpoint, thousands of Buddhist karma quotes are working efficiently for changing lives. The law of karma is very simple but worth having as it is based on “What you’ll receive, was that you’ve given before.” In short, the future births and life conditions of a person are dependent on his previous lifestyle and
What is Karma in Science?
According to Science, there is a unique vibrational frequency of every thought and deed. So the universe receives a special type of vibrational frequency when we say something, think of something, do something, and so on. We are surviving in the world of vibrational frequency and it matches you up with vibrational frequencies that you are vibrating at as a human being. It can be interrupted as everyone’s karma. The best implementation of the process of karma explained by science is “Newton’s third law of motion.” Which states that “Every action has an equal but opposite reaction.”
Buddhist Karma Quotes are very honorable for Hindu and Buddhism religions. Hence, a person is always in need of words that can make him wise, intelligent, and powerful enough to be a perfect personality. This article is the best therapy for those who want to be calm and cool in their lives and want to handle even the worst situations of their lives with peace and perfection. Because Buddha’s karma quotes satisfy your soul and let karma do its work on your behalf.