There are numerous karma words that can justify all of these people who want exact vengeance on their foes. Such brief Karma sayings might help folks forgive others and do their best with them, even if they did not do well in the past. Here are some karma quotes that will change your perspective and lead to calm and satisfaction. Mind the following karma sayings:
Deep Karma Quotes Influence Multiple Life Aspects
Similar to secular Religious, Karma is one of these hard things to define. And is added to the category of ‘’you know it when you will see it’’. Karma sayings will insist you think about what you believe about the conception and existence of Karma in your life. Then you will realize how it works in your life and how it affects the happenings and actions in your life.
List of Multiple Life Aspects Quotes
You can get greater inspiration and enlightenment from different types of Karama sayings including:
- Deep powerful Karma quotes.
- Life inspirational Karma quotes.
- Relationship Karma quotes.
- Spiritual quotations Karma.
- Truth Karma quotes.
- Life-positive Karma quotes.
- Love Karma quotes.
- Good Karma quotes.
- Funny Karma quotes.
- Hurt Karma quotes.
- Self Inspirational Karma sayings.
- Revenge Karma quotations.
- Karma sayings about Kindness.
- Friendship Karma quotes.
Besides these, there are a number of Karma sayings on different aspects including cheating, disrespect, and lying. Karma phrases leave an unbelievable effect on the mentality and thoughts of a person and it changes the overall lifestyle and thoughts of a person.
Karma Quotes Help You Moving on!
As Karma exists in this world, it changed too much. You must leave everything and must trust in your own struggles and hardworking. Because Karma is always here for you to give the rewards of your patience and hardships. Some of the short Karma quotes and Karma sayings are here for you to believe in them. Because it will boost you up and give you the courage and inspiration to face all the challenges and problems of your life.
List of Quotations
- ‘’You will surely be successful if you want to succeed as bad as you want to breath’’.
~ Eric Thomas
- ‘’Hard work can beat talent in many ways but talent can never ever beat hard work in any respect’’.
~ Nim Notke
- ‘’A man can be a great one if he wants to be. If you believe in yourself and have the determination, courage, dedication, compatibility, and are willing to sacrifice little things and have the ability to pay for such things that are worthwhile, it can be perfectly done’’.
~ Vince Lombardi
- ‘’On this planet, every great and unbelievable story happened when someone decided not to give up, and keep doing regardless of no matter what’’.
~ Spryte Loriano
- ‘’You must not stop when you get tired, but you must stop when you have done it’’.
- ‘’If your determination to succeed is strong enough then failure will never ever overtake you’’.
~ Og Mandino
- ‘’Successful people make mistakes but they don’t stop. They keep on moving no matter the small steps they take. Because success seems to be connected with actions that lead you towards your desired direction’’.
~ Conrad Hilton
- ‘’You have to set your aim for the moon. Because if you miss it, definitely, you will hit a shiny star’’.
~ W. Clement Stone
- ‘’Your actions are the foundational keys towards your success and destination’’.
~ Pablo Picasso
- ‘’Those who are crazy enough to think that they can change the world. Because they have the power and ability to change the world and will try to do it. They are those ones who surely do it’’.
- ‘’Don’t wish it to be easier, wish it be better yourself. Because successful people experience all the things for which unsuccessful people are not willing. They can’t do that and even they get tired of just thinking about it’’.
~ Jim Rohn
- ‘’It doesn’t matter who is going to let me, the fact of the matter is who is going to stop me’’.
~ Ayn Rand
- ‘’It really doesn’t matter how slowly you are moving towards your goal or destination, so long as you don’t stop’’.
- ‘’Little minds are always tamed and are subdued by misfortune and fate while great minds rise above it in spite of being difficult and tiring ’’.
~ Washington Irving
- ‘’I find that the harder I work to achieve my goals, the more luck I seem to have’’.
~ Thomas Jefferson
- ‘’It’s not required for you to be great to start, but it needs to have to start great’’.
~ Zig Ziglar
- ‘’Nothing in this world is impossible. This secret is hidden in the word I’m Possible (Impossible)’’.
~ Audrey Hepburn
- ‘’Real life begins to start at the end of your comfort zone’’.
~ Neale Donald Walsh
- ‘’Things must start to work out best for those who know perfectly how and when to make things work for the best’’.
~ John Wooden
- ‘’It’s not possible to attain perfection level, but if someone starts chasing perfection he will surely reach the level of excellence’’.
~ Vince Lombardi
Love Conquers Everything! Karma Phrases
Everything originates from love that’s why love is the actual motivation behind everything happening in the world. It’s the utmost desire for love that guides a human being to do the right things. If someone is righteous he is accomplished for life. These mentioned karma sayings mean to express the same lesson:
Karma Sayings for Love
1. “Karma, simply put, is an action for an action, good or bad.”- Stephen Richards
2. “You are free to choose, but you are not free from the consequence of your choice.”- Author Unknown
3. “People pay for what they do, and, still more, for what they have allowed themselves to become. And they pay for it simply: by the lives they lead.” — James Baldwin
4. “Karma has a surprising way of taking care of situations. All you have to do is to sit back and watch.” – Author Unknown
5. “There are the waves, and there are the wind, seen and unseen forces. Everyone has these same elements in their lives, the seen and unseen, karma and free will.” — Kuan Yin
6. “Whatever you give to life, it gives you back. Do not hate anybody. The hatred which comes out from you will someday come back to you. Love others. And love will come back to you.”- Author Unknown
7. “Your believing or not believing in karma has no effect on its existence, nor on its consequences to you. Just as a refusal to believe in the ocean would not prevent you from drowning.” — F. Paul Wilson
8. “Every action has an equal and opposite reaction. This is the law of the universe and spares none. Wrong done and injustice inflicted are paid back in the same coin. No one has escaped justice in the universe. It is only a matter of time.”- Anil Sinha
9. “My actions are my only true belongings. I cannot escape the consequences of my actions. My actions are the ground upon which I stand.”- Thích Nhất Hạnh
10. “A man is born alone and dies alone, and he experiences the good and bad consequences of his karma alone, and he goes alone to hell or the Supreme abode.” — Chanakya
11. “When karma comes back to punch you in the face, I want to be there. Just in case it needs help.”
12. “If you give a good thing to the world, then over time your karma will be good, and you’ll receive well.”- Russell Simmons
13. “How people treat you is their karma; how you react is yours.”- Wayne Dyer
14. “According to the karma of past actions, one’s destiny unfolds, even though everyone wants to be so lucky.” – Sri Guru Grant Sahib
15. “Karma comes after everyone eventually. You can’t get away with screwing people over your whole life, I don’t care who you are. What goes around comes around. That’s how it works. Sooner or later the universe will serve you the revenge that you deserve.”
16. “Worthless people blame their karma.”- Burmese Proverb
Karma Quotes for What Goes & Comes Around
It’s the reality of life that if something goes then the other thing is replaced by that thing. Most people get depressed when something goes around them. Because of that loss, they become sad. For such people, Karma quotations are very helpful sources to get stable and to accept the new things coming around them.
List of Quotes
Here are some quotes for Karma mentioned:
- ‘’You have to realize that everything connects to everything else’’.
~ Leonardo da Vinci
- ‘’When Karma of a relationship is done, it’s just love that remains, let go, it’s perfectly safe now!’’.
~ Elizabeth Gilbert
- ‘’How other people treat you is their Karma while the way you react and treat them in return is yours’’.
~ Wayne Dyer
- ‘’Every action that you take in your lives touches on some chord that vibrates in eternity’’.
~ Edwin Hubble Chapin
- ‘’You believe and unbelieve in Karma has no effect on its existence nor on its consequences on your life. Just as a refusal to have to believe in the ocean will never ever prevent you from drowning’’.
~ F. Paul Wilson
- ‘’Your present is your Karma, you will understand it later if you do not understand it now’’.
~ H. Raven Rose
- ‘’You will realize that you are responsible for everything in your life when you understand Karma’’.
~ Keanu Reeves
- ‘’You have complete freedom before any act, but once you do it the effect of that action will follow you whether you want it or not. This is the law of Karma,.
~ Paramahansa Yogananda
- ‘’Will you like to act the same, if your actions are to boomerang back on you instantly’’.
~ Alexandra Katehakis
- ‘’There is the wind and there are the wave, seen and unseen forces. Everybody in the universe has the same elements in their lives, unseen and seen, free will and Karama’’.
~ Kuan Yin
- ‘’It’s impossible to build your own happiness on someone’s unhappiness and sorrows. This perspective comes to form the heart of Buddhist teachings’’.
~ Daisaku Ikeda
- ‘’Sometimes you are what’s coming around and sometimes you get what’s coming around’’.
~ Jim Butcher
- ‘’Most times, the way you treat your child today is how he will treat you tomorrow’’.
~ Terry Mark
- ‘’When someone plants a seed of affection and love, it is he that blossoms’’.
~ Ma Jaya Sati Bhagavati
- ‘’It always returns back to you what you gave the universe because it doesn’t carry debts’’.
~ Drishti Bablani
Karma Quotations About A Falsifier
A cheater is not tolerated by karma. A person who does wrong behind someone’s back is a person whose life would denounce soon and he would be rendered alone seeking refuge in his own evil.
Quotes of Karma About Falsifier
1. “I believe in karma; what you do will come back.” — DJ Premier
2. “Nothing happens by chance, by fate. You create your own fate through your actions. That’s Karma.”
3. “Karma, memory, and desire are just the software of the soul. It’s conditioning that the soul undergoes in order to create an experience. And it’s a cycle. In most people, the cycle is a conditioned response. They do the same things over and over again.” — Deepak Chopra
4. “Thoughts lead on to purposes; purposes go forth in action; actions form habits; habits decide character, and character fixes our destiny.”- Tryon Edwards
5. “When you see a good person, think of becoming like her/him. When you see someone not so good, reflect on your own weak points.”
6. “Even chance meetings are the result of karma… Things in life are fated by our previous lives. That even in the smallest events there’s no such thing as coincidence.”
7. “It is impossible to build one’s own happiness on the unhappiness of others. This perspective is at the heart of Buddhist teachings.”
8. “Life is painful. It has thorns, like the stem of a rose. Culture and art are the roses that bloom on the stem. The flower is yourself, your humanity. Art is the liberation of the humanity inside yourself.”
9. “Is Fate getting what you deserve, or deserving what you get?”
10. “Whatever we do lays a seed in our deepest consciousness, and one day that seed will grow.”- Sakyong Mipham
Karma Sayings Guide About How To Spend Life
Karma says that a reward follows every deed done with some hard work and struggle. For that, we should do something today to make our future proud. We need to blackmail our present to have a good future ahead.
Quotes About Life
1. “Do something good today and in the future, you will get repaid with something unexpectedly good too. Do something good now to get something good in the future.”
2. “Problems or successes, they all are the results of our own actions and deeds. Karma. The philosophy of action is that no one else is the giver of peace or happiness. One’s own karma, one’s own actions are responsible to bring either happiness or success or whatever.” — Maharishi Mahesh Yogi
3. “I must have killed a lot of cows in a past life for Karma to hate me this much.”
4. “Every action of our lives touches on some chord that will vibrate in eternity.”- Edwin Hubbel Chapin
5. “You can’t get there alone. People have to help you, and I do believe in karma. I believe in paybacks. You get people to help you by telling the truth, by being earnest.” — Randy Pausch
6. “When you do something bad: it comes back to you later.”
7. “How wonderful it is that nobody needs to wait a single moment before starting to improve the world.” –Anne Frank
8. “Dear Karma, I really hate you right now, you made your point.”
9. “If a householder molds himself according to the circumstances just like nature molds Herself according to seasons and performs his Karma then only shall he acquire happiness.”- Rig Veda
10. “Sooner or later in life, we will all take our own turn being in the position we once had someone else in.”
11. “Give up your selfishness, and you shall find peace; like water mingling with water, you shall merge in absorption.”- Sri Guru Granth Sahib
12. “Like gravity, karma is so basic we often don’t even notice it.”- Sakyong Mipham
13. “I’m a true believer in karma. You get what you give, whether it’s bad or good.”- Sandra Bullock
14. “You must acknowledge and experience this part of the universe. Karma is intricate, too vast. You would, with your limited human senses, consider it too unfair. But you have tools to really, truly love. Loving children is very important. But love everyone as you would love your children.” – Kuan Yin
You can Also See: Short Karma Quotes
Kindness Rocks Everything Of The World!
Being kind to others and even to yourself is very important and worth having aspects in our lives. Indeed kindness is the functional key to humanity. That’s why you can learn lots of points and aspects from Karma sayings about kindness. Such quotes for Karma are here to add lots of value to your life and personality.
Karma Quotations About Kindness
A number of short Karma quotes are described here for you:
- ‘’Karma is everywhere, that’s why I never ever kill insects. Whenever I see any of the insects in my room or anywhere else I pick them up and take them outside’’.
~ Holly Valance
- ‘’The actual meaning of Karma is hidden in the intention. The fact of the matter is all about the intention behind your actions’’.
~ The Bhagavad Gita
- ‘’If you show faith in someone when they need it the most, you will be amazed to see how it will come around to you’’.
~ Garon Whited
- ‘’You cannot hurt anyone if you truly love yourself’’.
- ‘’By every kindness and every crime, we are creating and designing our future’’.
~ David Mitchell
- ‘’People are not actually punished because of the sins they do in their lives, but by them’’.
~ Elbert Hubbard
- ‘’Everyone has originated from the same origin/source, so hating someone else is actually hating a part of yourself’’.
~ Elvis Presley
- ‘’You have to be kind to other people even if they are not kind to you. It is the real meaning of life to be kind’’.
- ‘’It’s important to keep in mind that there is nothing between you and others, it is always between you and God’’.
- ‘’You need to keep spreading the sensations of love around you even if it doesn’t come back to you’’.